ABATE Members — $10 per day
Non-Members — $15 per day
Kids under 13 — $5 per day
Kids under 5 — Free
Annual Pass — $99 per year*
Everyone MUST sign in and show a valid photo ID before entering the park. If you are not signed in. you will be considered trespassing and will be subject to arrest. No rain checks or breakdown refunds will be issued. Anyone under 18 MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
*Includes one-year ABATE of Indiana membership.
Camping and RV Park
RV camping (water and electric) — $40 per night
Camping (primitive) — $15 per night
*20’x60′ site includes water and electricity. Both 30A and 50A electric hookups are available at each site. Dump station on-premises. This is a class-A RV campground. Site sizes are approx.
Rules of the Park
- Waivers must be signed by all participants before admittance, OTHERWISE, YOU ARE TRESPASSING.
- Helmets and eye protection are required.
- Underage riders must be supervised.
- Stay on the trails,
- Be considerate of younger or slower riders.
- Pick up your trash. Pack it in, pack it out.
- Riding is permitted during daylight hours only.
- 5 mph idle zone in staging areas.
- Impaired riding is prohibited.
- The wristband must be worn and visible at all times.
- We strongly advise the use of safety equipment: boots, gloves, long sleeve jersey, sturdy pants, and compliance with your state OHV laws.
- Lawrence County Recreational Park does not provide any medical insurance.
Lawrence County Recreational Park is located at 99 Moore Lane in Springville, Indiana. 12 miles south of Bloomington, Indiana west of State Road 37 at the Judah stoplight (Old State Road 37). Take the first left past the Marathon gas station (follow the signs).
Click here for a map to the park.
Summer hours (April-October)
Winter hours (November-March)
Saturday & Sunday, 9am-5pm
Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, and New Year’s Day, and the third full weekend in July for the Boogie®.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (812) 275-0186 for special park hours or restrictions related to special events or maintenance.
Available for events!
Available for events!
Lawrence County Recreational Park is available for events. We can host anything from a birthday party to a full-scale concert or race. The property includes several shelters, a multi-unit bathroom/shower facility, an RV park with water and electricity, and plenty of space both wooded and open fields. LCRP also features a large covered stage facility that includes lighting and sound trusses, two green rooms with showers, a common area with hospitality capabilities, and a production office.
If you are interested in holding an event at LCRP, please contact Rayce Guthrie (Park Director) at email@example.com or call 812-381-7225. An event application can be downloaded here.